Friday 7 June 2019

Literature and cine in my life

The literature has been one part very important in my life, when i was a boy, i don´t have many friends, so i found through of the books that were in my house a whole new world, if my memory  don´t fail, the first book that i read was "Harry Potter and the philosopher´s stone" of  J.K Rowling, and i love it, when i was 11 years old, i dreamed that i would get the letter of Hogwarts, school of witchcraft and wizardry, now I´m 18 years old and i still believe that my letter was lost. well in summary during my infancy the Harry Potter books was my favourite saga, because it gives you to know a fantastic world full of magic and adventures. everything a child likes.
As a teenager i started to read more narrative genres, i read drama, novels, romance, horror, and mystery, i read all the books of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, "Sherlock Holmes" it´s amazing, the books, films and the serie of Sherlock it´s all very good. Other books that was very attractive for me it´s "a clockwork orange"(Anthony Burgess) "the house of the spirits" (Isabel Allende), "The tunnel" (Ernesto Sabato) etc. 
Moreover the films have marked most of my life, but if i had to choose one, "the godfather" this film is really a masterpiece from start to finish, it´s a representation incredible of the life of the mafia in USA of this time. 
Generally i don´t go to the cinema, because i hate to the people that doesn´t let you see the movie quietly, especially when they carry children. for is i prefer to watch movies in my house with my friends
All this books and the film, I recommend them as they are true works able to enter your mind and make you think the reality that you live.

4 comments:

  1. you have a good taste in literature :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely I agree with you, The Godfather is a masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. when i was a child i don´t have to many friends too, so my refuge was the books

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think that you couldn´t wacth a movie with me because i talk a lot when i watch films and series xd

    ReplyDelete