Friday 28 June 2019

Love of my life

my cat

I love animals, all my life I have been a lover of the animal so it´s no surprise that during my 18 years I´ve adopted many pets. I love my pets, when I was a boy, I have a dog, its name was "topo", I liked to take him for a walk, we ran together all over the park, Topo would accompany me to my  school and then go home, one day, while I was in school, Topo ran away from home and when it was across the street, it was hit by a car, I remember when my mom told me what had happened, I cried a week completely, one year later I had 2 cats, at this moment I discovered my love for these animals, I love cats because they are like me.
Nowadays I have 6 cats, their names are: "Luna", "Newt", "Higgs", "Violet", "Severus" and "Tom", they are my life, my happiness, the reason of my existence (dramatic), well, there´s nothing I wouldn´t do for them. I had my first cat since 2014 then my family and me we´re adopting more kittens. Unfortunately, today my family won´t let me have any more cats :( but I understand the reasons.
I love my pets because they´re always there to keep me company and every night they sleep with me.

7 comments:

  1. You have so many cats, how do you do with all of them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, i don't know how you have 6 cats!!!....But i love his names (influence of HP <3)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHH u are like me, i want to have 6 cats like you :(, you should be very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, i have 4 cats haha, i hope that you can have more cats and me too ahah

    ReplyDelete
  5. cats are cute, especially when they meow for attention

    ReplyDelete
  6. very sorry about your dog :c
    i imagine you like the ¨Mrs of the cats¨ in The Simpson xd

    ReplyDelete