Wednesday 19 June 2019

My favourite photograph

My favourite photograph is of my first day of class in the INBA a year ago, this image it´s very important to me, because it was my last year in that uniform that accompanied me for 4 years.
just by looking at this picture, it comes to mind all the good memories that left me that place.
this photograph was taked for a friend that had a proffessional camera and he was in the photography workshop. in the photo you can see the logo on the uniform of the school where i studied, the INBA (Internado Nacional Barros Arana).
this photograph was taken on march 5th of 2018, while we were in the formation of start of year, waiting to sing the national anthem and the school anthem.
Another reason why I like this photo, is because I think about the responsibility of wearing that logo, as one verse of the anthem says, "good children will be first, citizens consent later".
Nowdays i remember all the good values tha i learned and and how much ther´ve served me now in the university.



3 comments:

  1. can appear like a simple photo, but for you it has a deep significate, and that make it an artistic shoot, and i like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I congratulate you, I've heard that in INBA are the best of the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooah, i understand when you said that we had responsibility of wearing a logo....I miss my uniform to.

    ReplyDelete