Friday 31 May 2019

music and technology in my life

I remember when i was a boy I always liked to listen to music, the music is indispensable for my life, for this that my favourite technology it´s the music player, I have music players since that i was a boy, i grew up with this. In my birthdays my family gave me all the music players that were appearing in those times, the first music player I had was a personal stereo the was of my mom, then I had the mp3 and mp4, today no exist these players, all the music that one hears is in our phones, for this, my favourite app of use technologyc actually is Spotify. In the moment that i get out of my house, I take out my headphones and play the music, all the days i use my phone for listen music, in the bus, the train, walking in the street, all the moment that I can.
I like the music players because I love the music, my life would not be the same without the music.
the music accompanies me at all times.


2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! You had a lot of music players.

    ReplyDelete

  2. I think you're the person who has had the most music players that I know

    ReplyDelete