Friday 27 September 2019

My future


 Hello my friends, today is Friday and it is the day of a new post, this time I will talk about what job I would like to do in the future, well, as you know I have been in my career for two semesters (chemistry and pharmacy) and I need a lot to graduate, however, as I said before I really like the area of ​​the clinical pharmacy, however I would also like to work in the research area, this is very interesting because of a researcher one can work with other scientists to discover or synthesize new drugs for their clinical study in addition to being an area where the work is in a team, one meets many scientists from different parts of the world, in some conferences or congresses on topics related to the Pharmaceutical Sciences. you must travel to different countries, something that catches my attention, it is very important to know the studies and advances that scientists from different parts of the world.respect to the salary, the pharmaceutical investigator could receive around of $1651.08 to $3577.34 approximately, its a good salary for living comfortably. furthermore, I would like can take out a master in pharmaceutical sciences or studying for a Ph in pharmacology, because in this area the scientist knowledge is very important for the developed and advance of the health area. 

5 comments:

  1. Sounds great, hopefully in the future hear about your achievements as a researcher

    ReplyDelete
  2. The part of traveling through many countries and learning new things from your career sounds very exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. U have a very smart brain, so of course u r going to meet your goals

    ReplyDelete
  4. You would like to work in the same job than me. We could be partners of lab, or better, we could create a lab and be millionaires hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I very like people that need to move to other countries for their job! I think that is amazing

    ReplyDelete