Friday 6 September 2019

Clinical Pharmacy

Hello, my friends, today I talk to you about my career, but specifically, the area that for me is very amazing, this is the Clinical Pharmacy. As some of you already know, (if you have been read my old posts) I am studying Chemistry and Pharmacy, the career is very interesting, I chose this career beacuse it is geared towards science, technology and the correct use of medicine to the needs of the people in such an important aspect of health.
During my first semester at the university,  I had a subject called "The pharmaceutical chemist and his action" in this subject we learned the different areas of work of the pharmaceutical chemist and one of the best areas for me is, the Clinical Pharmacy, in this area, the pharmaceutical chemist focuses his actions on patient care, enabling him to develop strategies for his health, such as promoting the rational use of medicines, ensuring the correct dispensing of these, ensuring their safe provision, doing pharmacotherapeutic follow-up to contribute to the achievement of the therapeutic objectives and optimization of available pharmacotherapy and manage toxicological situations. Likewise, it will be enabled to perform an adequate and timely analysis of biologically active substances in laboratories. 
 When I finish my career I would like to work in this area and be able to specialize in clinical research.


7 comments:

  1. I´m studying pharmacy too, and this area looks very interesting. Unlike you, i´m very indecisive:(, and i wold like to try working in all areas of pharmacy before i choose one

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really have vocation for work in Clinical Pharmacy, i hope you do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you know a lot about the area that you want

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clinical Pharmacy is a difficult job, so you must study a lot. I hope you get good grades!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's like some pharmacist don't have that subject, because when people go to a pharmacy they give them some medicaments that they can't consume for another disease and that could be harmful :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to know your feelings about this topic . I hope you succeed in everything

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow... it is so interesting,i would like to learn about that!!!

    ReplyDelete