Friday 4 October 2019

Postgraduate

Hi friends, in this blog I talk to you about what I´d like to do after graduating as a pharmaceutical, really I have given it a lot of thought and I really like the idea of I make a doctorate, a doctorate is a title of postgraduate that can make the graduate students from a career of undergraduate and who have taken an M.A. If I could do a PhD it would be in relation to pharmacology. where I study, the University of Chile, this university offers programs for the continuity of studies and I hope I make it. This program it is expected that graduates acquire the necessary skills to develop university, so that they become effective drivers of the development of the discipline, both in its basic aspects, as in its clinical applications or technological in the molecular design of drugs, drug-receptor interaction, molecular pharmacology, bioequivalence, pharmacokinetics, pharmacogenomics and clinical pharmacology, among others.

Nevertheless, I would also like to study another career in an area very different from science, I would like to study political sciences, I know that this career is completely different from my actual career but I think that this area is very interesting and I like how the political analyst says about the organization actual of the country. this career I would like to study abroad because I think that in other countries like England, they have better political structuring. 








3 comments:

  1. It's interesting you turn of 360 degrees in the careers that you like...but it's part of our lives, that we have different tastes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really funny that in anyway, you will study sciences, either biochemical or politcal hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember that u can do a PdH related in that others areas that u r interested

    ReplyDelete