Friday 12 July 2019

The purest science

Today I talk to you about my favourite subject, ok, I remember that before going to high school in the primary we're studied "natural sciences", but this subject was a few of all, biologist, physic and chemistry when I started high school, I liked the chemistry, I remember my teacher when she was teaching "atoms", I was fascinated with the class, she said "everything in life is chemistry"  since this moment I loved the subject and really nowadays I think that she was right, the chemistry is always present in our life, including to cook, although I don't like to cook. Well I understand that the people that read my blog it´s my classmates and we know what's the chemistry, however if someone else's read this blog and not know what's the chemistry, the chemistry is the science that studies the properties and the behaviour of the matter, in summary, this science study all that around our.

During high school, the class were more theoretical, I did a few practical class in the laboratory, but now at the university, we have a subject that is just practice "chemical laboratory techniques" and wow it´s really amazing, I feel that if we put in practice our theoretical knowledge, we can understand much better this science. I like so much the practice class, but is important first learning the theory then apply it, for example when we do a titration, extractions, purifications, etc.

Really I think that the sciences it's very interesting and important for me because it's can help us to understand the natural, chemical, biological and physical phenomena that happen in the world and the universe. 

Today I want to remember my chemical teacher's of high school that thanks to them I can choose my career and I hope that they can help many other students to make a good decision when choosing their future.



6 comments:

  1. I think that your teacher is right, because everything in life is chemistry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you when you say that is important to know first the theory and then do the experiment or whatever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too, i also remember with a lot of affection to my teacher sciences
    (sorry)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I completely agree with you, chemistry is the base of all the universe, so learning chemistry, is understand the behaviour of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it´s fantastic that u have a teacher that want to you love science

    ReplyDelete