Saturday 27 July 2019

See you soon!!!

Well my friends, today is a different day, I talk to you about that was for me, writing this blog, the truth I don´t know where to start, this experience was amazing, never in my life I thought about writing a blog and let alone in ENGLISH, however these blog's helped me learn more about the language and correct mistakes.
I feel that this mode of work has been very good and useful for developing my writing skills, and furthermore, the blog that I read helped me improve my reading skills. All the blogs that I read of my classmates and my teacher were of many help to learn news words, concepts, sentences, meaning, etc... if I’m honest I must say that every friday of the semester I was looking forward to writing a new post hahah.
I think that these blogs helped us get to know each other with our classmates and the teacher, where everyone had something interesting to tell about their preferences.
In a future I would like the posts to go to free choice, so everyone would have something new and different to tell about themselves, as life experiences, anecdotes, hobbies etc.
Personally I would like to continue writing about science, but in a simple and easy to understand way to reach more people and better understand this amazing topic.


I hope you've been entertained by my posts, we'll soon meet again.

                                                                                                                                         ok. bye 

3 comments:

  1. I think same that you, a free blog haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i also think that ours blogs let us had known each other better and uncover skills that we didn't know we had.
    And i will always remember our words...okay bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a pleasure to read your stories every week. good luck!!

    ReplyDelete