Friday 5 April 2019

something about me

Hello my name is Marcelo Celis, this is my first blog. OK, I´m the first son of a family with two children, my sister Valentina and me, I was born in Santiago on January 7th, 2001. I live with my mother, my sister and my grandparents. my grandfather came from of Italy and he met to my grandmother in the south of Chile.
I like listen to music, go to the cinema with my friends and playing many instruments, but my favourite instrument is the violin, because when I was 11 years old, I learned to play the violin, and together with the symphony orchestra of my old school, we went to many concerts throughout the country.
When I was 15 years old, I studied in the Internado Nacional Barros Arana (INBA) where I knew a very important people in my life, I made great friends there, also learned my favourite stuff that is the chemistry.
Now I´m 18 years old and I´m studying chemistry and pharmacy in the university (universidad de Chile). 

 

3 comments:

  1. I think it must be difficult to learn to play violin! Nice life's story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to play violin, you must be very skilled

    ReplyDelete